Get weekly digestible decision-making frameworks straight to your inbox every Tuesday.
The Resolve Blog is here to help you master your decisions.
You make thousands of decisions every day, most of which you are unaware of. But throughout your life, you will face decisions that need deeper consideration than your intuition.
And that’s the purpose of The Resolve Blog — to help you think beyond your intuition.
In an uncertain world, big decisions need more than your past experiences to help you decide. The Resolve Blog will bring you concepts to help you make better decisions.
In a new — and growing website, I will help you learn the critical skills I didn’t.
· The power of critical thinking.
· The good and the bad of cognitive biases.
· Foundational mental models that make thinking more efficient.
· Books reviews with vital lessons on thinking and decision-making.
· Decision-making concepts and skills to help you get better outcomes.
Visit the topics below to help you make better decisions.
Your Decision Journal brings writing, decision-making, and outcomes together in Notion – creating a great space for making decisions.
It will help you:
• Slow down your decision-making
• Focus your attention on your choices
• Separate your decisions and outcomes
• Learn from documented past decisions
• Teach yourself new ways to make decisions
This is your one life, but sometimes we don't live life like it is. Here, I offer some thoughts as to why you should reconsider how you live.
Not everyone wants to know what happens when you do not make a decision. It’s our fear of the unknown, but maybe confronting can help us when deciding.
Planning means looking for worst-case scenario examples and working out how to avoid them. Here, I question whether this approach is the right one.
Life is a game of chess. Life, like chess, is made up of many single-piece moves. For us, the skill comes in knowing this and then using it to win.
Changing perspectives is a skill our conscious minds can embrace as it adds strength to our decision-making. Here, I explore how we can make this happen.
“Every decision maker's dream email”
Weekly digestible decision-making frameworks straight to your inbox every Tuesday.