Get weekly digestible decision-making frameworks straight to your inbox every Tuesday.
The Resolve Blog is here to help you master your decisions.
You make thousands of decisions every day, most of which you are unaware of. But throughout your life, you will face decisions that need deeper consideration than your intuition.
And that’s the purpose of The Resolve Blog — to help you think beyond your intuition.
In an uncertain world, big decisions need more than your past experiences to help you decide. The Resolve Blog will bring you concepts to help you make better decisions.
In a new — and growing website, I will help you learn the critical skills I didn’t.
· The power of critical thinking.
· The good and the bad of cognitive biases.
· Foundational mental models that make thinking more efficient.
· Books reviews with vital lessons on thinking and decision-making.
· Decision-making concepts and skills to help you get better outcomes.
Visit the topics below to help you make better decisions.
Your Decision Journal brings writing, decision-making, and outcomes together in Notion – creating a great space for making decisions.
It will help you:
• Slow down your decision-making
• Focus your attention on your choices
• Separate your decisions and outcomes
• Learn from documented past decisions
• Teach yourself new ways to make decisions
Welcome to The Weekly Resolve Email 73. In this issue; 3 Reminders of the Future When You Make Decisions Today
It turns out we don't. I didn't know how important decision-making was until it cost me my job.
Welcome to The Weekly Resolve Email 72. In this issue; 3 Thoughts on the Challenges of Dealing with Confirmation Bias Today
Welcome to The Weekly Resolve Email 71. In this issue; 3 Clever Ways You Can Escape the Pain of Uncertainty
Welcome to The Weekly Resolve Email 70. In this issue; 3 Easy Pointers to Help You Make Decisions for an Outcome
“Every decision maker's dream email”
Weekly digestible decision-making frameworks straight to your inbox every Tuesday.