2. Data collected.
Data Storage Location
We are a UK-based company and operate web servers hosted in the UK. Our hosting provider WebFlow adheres to the EU/US Privacy Shield, ensuring that your data is securely stored and GDPR compliant.
When you register to our newsletter, your email address will be stored by our email service provider Converkit. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of each newsletter.
When you leave comments on the website, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Information submitted through the contact form on our site is sent to our company email, hosted by Microsoft. These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes and are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
We use Plausible on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. No personalised data is stored.
3. Use of personal data
We use your personal information in the following cases:
• Verification/identification of the user during website usage.
• Providing technical assistance.
• Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes.
• Customise the website to make your experience more personal and engaging.
• Receive one-time or recurring payments from our user.
• Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.