It can be hard to make good decisions in life and business.
You try to make decisions quickly but miss vital bits of information, leaving you frustrated and your boss annoyed. Making the wrong decision is seen negatively. To try and make the right decision, you seek more information which makes you look slow and indecisive.
Some of the problems you may be facing:
• You’re unsure of how to make an effective decision and you’re being seen as indecisive
• You find yourself getting flustered when forced to decide
• You’ve made decisions in the past, but can’t remember what you did
• You struggle to separate past decisions from their outcomes
• You don’t have time to learn about mental models and cognitive biases
• You’ve read a couple of books, but can’t turn their ideas into actionable steps
You know that you need to make some changes to be seen as an effective decision maker.
Without clarity of thought, you’ll struggle to make good decisions.
Who is this for?
Your Decision Journal is for ideal for young adults who are finding themselves having to make big, important decisions in their lives.
What problem does this solve?
Important decisions need you to be clear with your thoughts and actions. Your Decision Journal helps you write about your decisions which brings you the clarity to decide.
What is the difference between journaling and Your Decision Journal?
A journal offers you the space to write, but it can be about anything and everything. Your Decision Journal captures your decisions as you decide, records your experience, and gives you the space to learn—letting you improve future decisions.
Why is this only available as Notion Template?
Notion is the all one workspace that leads you work with documents and tables in one space. Notion offers the right functionality for Your Decision Journal—and it's free to download and use.